hair loss hats
Welcome! So, I totally get it…plain and simple you want to wear hats but don’t know where to begin. Hello, my name is Shelly and I love wearing hats so much that I began to make them years ago because I could never get one to fit right. I’m here to help you be the hat person you want to be.
Do you often hear these negative voices about wearing hats…..?
My head is WAY too big.
– says retired woman that wants to show up her friends at book club
I LOVE them but they look ridiculous on me, ugh.
– says the taxi mom with peanut butter stains from feeding her 3 year old lunch
My friend is always wearing a cute cap, I could never pull it off!
– says the best friend that wants to be as confident as her hat-wearing friend
As your hat wearing expert, I get the pleasure of telling you that YES! you actually can wear hats. With just a few basic tricks not only will you find a flattering, well-fitting hat but you’ll also experience the extraordinary wardrobe up-leveling that comes with incorporating hats into your wardrobe.
And I am prepared to uncover everything you need to know in my FREE mini email course!
Life is busy, especially during this time of your life and as a mom of five myself, I too, struggled with wanting to feel put together after a full day of chasing kids, feeding the 5000, etc.
Let’s start with a simple question today:
Why do I want to add hats to my everyday wardrobe?
I got the answer hidden right here….
1. Handmade hats pulls together an outfit and makes YOU look put together
2. Disguises a bad hair day, because we all know that your hair may (or may not) have gotten washed this morning…or last night
3. Instant confidence after a crappy day at work
4. A shield from the world when you just wanna get your mail and go home
Join me and hundred’s of other women that learned how to beat the confidence battle while accessorizing with a hat!
Bound to be….helping you, too,